What Is This, A Haunted Ride? May '18 TR UPDT 6/24

so I got a queen sized bed to myself for the week!

Lovely!

An hour went by- Dad had to flag her down and said, 'didn't forget about us did you'? And she glanced our way, said, 'nope' without even stopping, she just kept walking by!! Didn't even ask if we wanted more drinks... spoiler: we wanted another drink.

Wow, I can't understand service like that, especially at a signature restaurant. I hope you all left a poor tip to reflect the poor service. Glad the food was delicious! Yachtsman is on my list to try in the future.

JUst found your report . BC is one of my favorite resorts Great start - looking forward to reading more .

Hello! Just found your report and joining in. Thoroughly enjoying it so far! ::yes::

YAY! SO happy to have you!

I hear ya'. We're leaving on a Sunday in July and I was wondering if I would feel that way on Saturday... ready to go! :Pinkbounc (But will probably be grateful for the day to get ready also.)

So I have two thoughts... DH and I had a late (6:35pm) flight to our current trip and I LOVED it. We had the morning to pack, clean out the fridge, work out, and DH got to mow the lawn before we left :love2: BUT when I had the parents/nephew visiting the day before it would have been MUCH better to get the heck out of the house ASAP haha. Does that make sense?

Joining in.

WELCOME! So happy to have you

That was super wet! I hope the weather didn't ruin your fun for the day!

It was still a fun day! :dog2::flower1:

I didn’t get a notification!!! Silly Dis.

It sucks that the service was so poor at your dinner but boy does that look delicious!

I hope you are enjoying yourself at the GF!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter