What is there to do at disneyworld?

RickNWendy

<font color=red>They'll fight for Disney whenever
Just wondering how you guys would even BEGIN to tackle such a question :teeth:

wow... where to begin!! for starters... try going to a Disney Store near u and by Birnbaums (no idea how to spell that)- Disney Book ... THEY EVEN HAVE IT FOR KIDS!!! ITS A LIFE SAVOR!!! also... if u have any more specific questions.. my moms the disney queen ... and shes got me right under her sleeve... ill be happy to help... but e-mail me.. ill reply quicker

Ditto to the above suggestions and I'd tell anyone asking that question, any good Disney planning requires a lot of work and research on the part of the planner. Read the boards, pull up searches and purchase the guides.
You can't just go to Disney , sit back, fold your arms and say "entertain me" ...it costs too much money!!
But I guess I'm preaching to the choir :teeth: :teeth:

Call and get the Disney vaction planning video also - its a fun overview of the world!:earsboy:

Rides
Shows
Character meetings
Themed restaurants
Golf
Parasailing
Tennis
Boating
Fireworks
Parades
Hidden Mickey hunts
Campfire sing-a-longs
Storytelling
Massages
Spa treatments
Water skiing
Water Parks
Swim with dolphins
Steam Train Tour
Safari
Swimming
Behind the scenes tours
Dance
Create your own video games
Laugh
Sing
Cry tears of happiness
Be amazed
Become a child again
Never want to leave

I would buy the WDW Passport book. That really helped me a lot. And also the Walt Disney World for Dummies was pretty good. Especially if you are just scratching the surface.

Wow! The question is: "What isn't there at WDW?!"

As A side note the intent of this Thread is to provide a 'one stop shop' for newbies to look at- throw all your ideas in here (in cliff notes form)

Mine is, get a map of the parks and look at em to see what is going on! Of course the vacation video, but even better are the Travel Channel specials!

Oh yeah.... and search the DIS for any specific Q's

Great answers here. The answer from Aisling is pretty comprehensive::yes:: but I would add--almost anything you ever saw in a Disney movie is there:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter