What is the RO fall discount

bluejasmine

DIS Veteran
That was put out this morning? I cant access the special offers page and wanted to see how much it was and if it covers AOA suites in Sept and how much that was..

Hi: I saw for sept cars suite room at art of animation $337.92 reg $422.40 a night for room only.

• Offer excludes the following: 3-bedroom villas, Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Bay Lake Tower, The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
With this offer, a family of 4 will enjoy a package that includes a 4-night stay in a standard room at a Disney’s All-Star Resort hotel and 4-day Magic Your Way base tickets for as low as $2,067. Sample package price is valid for stays most Sunday through Thursday nights, August 12 through October 4, 2018 when you book through September 7, 2018.

Planning a longer stay or have more people in your party? Check availability for packages that can accommodate other lengths of stay and party sizes.

You can book at other resorts you're not limited to the All Stars you also don't seem to be limited to the 4 days and can stay longer from what the system is telling me.

Now I need room only for December. Come on Disney!

Is it possible to get the rate on my existing rate online or do I have to talk to a cast member? Currently on hold with a possible 2 hr wait.

You should also be able to modify your reservation online. I was able to apply the new promo to my existing reservation for September online. Saved about 25% for my Caribbean Beach standard room. Confirmation number stayed the same. Hoping that means I keep my free parking (reservation was initially made in February, so before the cutoff date when parking will apply to reservations).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter