What is the policy for visitors?

LML

Earning My Ears
I'm so excited! Just found out friends of ours are going to be in Orlando the same time we are. Could they come visit us at the campground for the day? Is there a cost to this? Do they drive to our campsite or do they have to park somewhere else? Thanks!!

We have had friends visit us at FW on numerous occasions. They must park in the FW main parking lot (where you check-in at). From here, they can either can get on the bus that picks up right by the parking lot or you could drive up and pick them up at a designated time. We have tried both, and the latter works the best, as FW is huge and is very easy for the novice to get lost in. My recommendation ...... set up a time with your friends to pick them up at the main parking lot. You can either all ride the bus together or go in your vehicle.

Or you can pick them up in your golf cart!! :D :D

Sometimes the CM's at the checkin will allow guests to drive to the site to let the campers know that they're there. Then you can follow them out and pick them up. Saves waiting for someone in the parking lot.

When you have guest come to vist they must go to check-in ,then they will send CM to your site to let you know that
your guest are here. Then you have to go and get them. There is no fee for your guest..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter