What is the most irrelevant fact about yourself,

I can wake up from a dead sleep and tell you what time it is without looking at a clock.

ETA- none of my passwords have anything to do with this fact lol

I made it to the second-to-last round in the city-wide spelling bee when I was in 5th grade. For some reason, I think the word I lost on was "sirloin", but I can't remember exactly.

In 5th grade, I blocked a penalty kick with my face to save a 3-2 soccer win, which gave us the championship.

I once lost my band shoes during a competition because they got stuck in the mud and I just finished the competition in my stocking feet.

I was on a winning team for a local teen curling bonspiel back when I was in high school...and it was my first time curling EVER. The teams were organized randomly from all entrants and I just happened to get placed on a team where the skip was amazing and had trained under some major curling guy (he had even written a book on curling, if I remember correctly). Anyway, I'm not sure how much I contributed to our overall success, but in the end, our team came away with the top prize...bright red satin ski jackets and snow pants!

I was born with an extra tooth way up high in the roof of my mouth. It is supposedly a sign of wisdom.

I only have 24, my mouth is TINY.

As far as I know, my jaw size is fairly normal...but they had to remove two of my upper front teeth because they grew in oddly and were crowding the rest of the teeth in my mouth. They extracted them right before I got braces as a teenager; they numbed it up, and the removal was 100% painless (UNLIKE my recovery from having my wisdom teeth removed :mad:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter