what is the difference between all the Combi Strollers?

HelenePA

<font color=red>I could use a cupcake now<br><font
I tried to find the "official" stroller thread but I either need a nap or I just can't find it... Anyway I bought a Combi Flare last night on Amazon but now I'm rethinking it... what is the difference between the Flare, Urban, City, Cosmo ect ect... to me they look almost identical :confused3 For the most part they sound it too... :confused: I can still change my order but I'd need to do it quick.. DS is 3 about 42" and about 35 pounds. We don't use a stroller much anymore but I still need a new lightweight umbrella like stroller to keep in the car with us for things like the zoo which require A LOT of walking. Thank you for any help you can give me.. Please dont tell me I need a MAC I can't justify spending that much on a stroller I'll use MAYBE 2 times a month.. I have a 20$ off promo code from diapers I bought 2 months ago so that's why I'm looking on amazon for one. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter