What is the difference between a Suite Concierge and 1 BR Suite?

A

adisneynut

I don't know a whole lot about the Poly and we were thinking about giving it a try. Can anyone tell me what the difference is? Also where can I find pictures and more info on the Poly? Thanks!

Hi there. :) The suite concierge is a marina view room in Tonga with two queen beds. The one bedroom suite is made of two marina view rooms in Tonga with a bedroom and seperate parlor.

:)

Do you know how I can find Tikkiman site on the Poly? I sure ask alot of questions. :rolleyes:

Remember that is you stay in the Tonga Longhouse in one of the suites, it will be necessary to walk to the Hawaii longhouse for the full spread of concierge food and drinks except at breakfast. A bit of an inconvenience.

Hawaii is due for refurbishing next year and that may be while we go. So all concierge will be handled from Tonga. Thanks for your help.

I thought there was talk of moving the concierge rooms to Tahiti. Does that mean the (main) lounge would be there too? Tonga is kind of far from Tahiti!

Maybe I goofed. The Poly is really a new reort for me so I may have mixed up the names. Steve has the correct info at his site.
Sorry if I scared anyone.:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter