What is the current stateroom gift on the fantasy?

Sadly, the last DCL cruise we got the burlap beach bag..... Prior to that I've got several gold beach bags (with rope handles).
Those I have a few of too. Silver & Gold - both styles

My favorite bag! Wish they would bring that one back.

All 3 version of the tote were great. The burlap one everyone seems to hate was the best because it held so much. The Silver and Gold ones I just store in my suitcase and only use once and a while because I don't want to ruin them.

3 cruises in Oct.....already have the sling bag, but I am sure I have family members will enjoy them

3 cruises in Oct.....already have the sling bag, but I am sure I have family members will enjoy them

Yep, that’s what I do. Took my grandson and his girlfriend last week on their first cruise. Gave each of them a slingbag.

We book 2 cabins on all our cruises. We have too many sling bags!

Thank you for the update. Very disappointing news though. The sling bags have been around for 2 years now, if not just over 2... Come on Disney make a little magic and give us something new!

Thank you for the update. Very disappointing news though. The sling bags have been around for 2 years now, if not just over 2... Come on Disney make a little magic and give us something new!

I agree. They seem to switch every 2 years. They are overdue. We leave next month. I gave my last 2 bags and luggage tags to my grandson and his GF on their first Disney cruise in September....I also gave them 2 silver lanyards I had too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter