What is the current stateroom gift on the fantasy?

UGH... three cruises coming up (way before the Wish inaugural). Slings for FE gifts!!!

your list looks similar to my plans.....

nov 18, 2019 Dream 4 night. Last minute escape
january 11, 2020 Fantasy 7 night eastern Caribbean
sept 19th & 24 2020 b2b 5 night western Carib/5 night double dip

Ugh - I have 3 sling bags. We sail over Christmas. Maybe we will get something different by then.

6 sling bags now and 10 luggage tags.
Next cruise in June....hope for something different

I leave a week from today. Looks like another sling bag for us. I’ll try again in January 2020.

We were on Fantasy two weeks ago and it was the sling bag. Also, those luggage tags, OMG! They are HUGE and ugly. They could have done a better job there.
A few years ago, on one of our B2B's, we had a nice long conversation with the cruise director, Brent. He sent us a lovely bag of gifts which included two luggage tags that were actually very nice. Don't know who picked the design of the ones they give out now but they failed.

Do they usually change the luggage tags(design of them or to a completely different gift) when they come out with a different bag. Our next cruise is our first as gold so looking forward to getting something besides a bag. Or maybe not after reading about the luggage tags they are giving out now, lol!

I actually don't mind the tags.....DS took 4 of them from our last cruise. He was happy with them.

I have given away most of the tear drop bags. However recently I have used one, and I like it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter