What is the coolest place

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
In theory , that you spent a NYE

I did epcot, was gonna have a drink at each country every hour, but it was so packed you couldnt move, then it rained so hard

On a private beach in Australia. My aunt and uncle own a large piece of land and it includes their own little beach on the ocean.

Bomba’s Surf Shack on Tortola in the mid-90s. It was better known then for its full moon parties, but New Years Eve was definitely a blast.

Now I sit at home, drinking wine, about ready to call it a night!

Happy New Year @low-key!

I've never done anything big for NYE. When I used to go out it was to a friends house for a party or a local bar. Neither are very cool, lol.

Bomba’s Surf Shack on Tortola in the mid-90s. It was better known then for its full moon parties, but New Years Eve was definitely a blast.

Now I sit at home, drinking wine, about ready to call it a night!

Happy New Year @low-key!

Happy New year JaxDad

That would be awesome!

you should do it, I know you live in California, but what the heck you only live once

Magic Kingdom.
Found out in practice while its fun its not quite as magical more like absolutely in flippin sane.
I'd consider doing it again though lol.

Hollywood studios. Really good night it was pouring down rain. So it wasn’t that crowded. People are scared of the rain which made it a good night. Around 10-midnight rides were walk ons no wait.

Dunno. Maybe Reno. They had a balloon drop from the ceiling at midnight. Most of the time I'd spend it at home.

I do remember one year my wife and I were on vacation in China. NYE was spent in the city of Wuxi. In anticipation I brought a bottle of Moët & Chandon White Star and called our hotel front desk asking if I might get a bucket of ice. They actually did provide one, but it was small and not big enough to hold the bottle. There was also a TGI Friday's on the ground floor of our hotel, and it seemed that every other American tourist in town was there for NYE. I waited around for midnight to pop the cork, and I wasn't expecting it but there were fireworks.

Today has been pretty good; skiing this am then a party playing all kinds of games with my friends in the video game industry. But 10:00 pm and we are done in and going to bed.

Have had some great NYE’s. Back in the ‘90’s, NYE party with my gf in Vancouver at Joe Forte’s, dancing and drinking like mad, then spending the night at the Wedgewood hotel and getting snowed in so one night turned into 3 and never wanting to leave our room.

WDW with our 3 year old son, having a blast doing MK until he fell asleep in the stroller, watching the fireworks later from our room at Orange Lake.

Last year I was at Hollywood Studios, which was pretty cool, although the fireworks were just their Star Wars ones (and I’m not a Star Wars fan). I was also alone which was kind of a bummer.

My city, Melbourne, puts on a pretty good fireworks show. In 2016/17 my aunt had us to her apartment and we went to the rooftop terrace (which technically wasn’t open yet). Another year my mum and I went to one of the gardens in the city and had a great view, although didn’t quite make it to one of the ‘live sites’ so didn’t have a countdown or music or anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter