What is the best all star resort to stay at for my daughters and myself??

Govolz1

Earning My Ears
Can you leave any feedback on the best resort to stay at??
Have always stayed at moderate or higher, but have to save money this time.

Thanks

All-Star Sports was most recently renovated, then All-Star Movies which has really great theming. Check the top of the page and see the red banner, click on that to watch the Dis Unplugged team's review and vlog on All-Star Movies. We just stayed there in March and really liked it. No problems.

How old are your daughters? How many will you be? Have you looked at them online? Is there a theme you like?
I would start there
All Value resorts have their fans.
The All Stars are slated for refurbishment next.

I've only stayed at Sports and that has been for one night during a split stay. I have an upcoming trip to stay for 2 nights, again with a split stay. I'm not a big fan of the value resorts and have only stayed at Sports and Pop and only during split stays. Frankly, I just go with the one that is cheapest. I haven't had any bad experiences at Sports and wouldn't hesitate to stay there for an entire trip if for some reason I couldn't get into a moderate or deluxe. My only problem with it is the public areas like food court and lobby tend to be loud and crowded, there are no quiet pools and no hot tubs. The rooms are slightly smaller than the moderate resorts but the service is just about the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter