What is the atmosphere at Todd English Blue ZOOS restaurant Like and can you make PS

DonaldsGrl103

DIS Veteran
Ive been looking up the menu and it looks really good and I was wondering how the food really was? Also how aree the prices and are they accomodating if you like something in a dish but wanted something changed like for example I dont want tomatoes in my dish or on my fish. Also can you make PS because when I went to pick it under my Dreams unlimited reservation i dont even see it listed as a restaurant choice. What are the hrs also?

Thanks again and why does the menu have cafe lounge and dinner room menu- the prices look the same and so does the food?

Hi! Even though the Swan and Dolphin are not owned by WDW, you can still make PS's through WDW dining for all the Swan/Dolphin restaurants including Blue Zoo. Because it is fairly new, it may not be included in some of the lists of restaurant choices you see, but it is available for PS's.

We have not had the opportunity to eat there yet, but I have read several reviews that say the food is excellent. It is very expensive, but I've heard the chefs are also very accomodating to special food requests and the food is worth the expense. I've also heard that the atmosphere and decor are upscale and the service is very good.

There are two seating areas - a casual lounge area and a dining room. It sounds like you can order the same things from either place, it's just an option for those who prefer the more casual seating for their meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter