What is something you’ve always wanted to do but never done

Rebecca Pocahontas

Mouseketeer
At the parks or at WDW? What is something that you’ve always wanted to do but never had enough time or enough money, etc. It doesn’t have to be something big either.

For instance, I’ve always wanted to ride FEA at Epcot twice but I’m too lazy/impatient to want to wait in a 50+ minute line for that ride. I really like the ride and I want to ride it twice in a day, but I’ve never gotten around to it yet.

What about you?

Things I want to do at Disney and have not done:

1) Stay at either the Contemporary, AKL, or the Polynesian (Even with the FL resident rate, money is not there for that)
2) The fireworks at MK. We'll finally be doing that in June.
3) Illuminations with my son. I've seen it and hubby has seen it, but not our 11 year old. Last two trips I wasn't sure he could handle it, he's got this thing for loud sudden noises. Now at 11 I think he's going to be good.
4) Expedition Everest. I'm a big baby!! :rotfl2::rotfl2: But my son and I decided we are BOTH going to do it in June. We're going to start out with the Safari and then we'll do EE. Once off, we'll go "recover" at the Character Meet with Donald and the gang! ::yes::
5) Soarin. I have a fear of heights. I wasn't aware you really aren't that far off the ground. So son and I will be giving that a go in June also.
6) A Mickey Ice Cream Bar. I have purchased them from Publix, but I want the park one too! Guess what else son and I are doing in June? :lmao::lmao:
7) Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.....guess what *Points to 1-6 and the June thing* :goodvibes
8) EMH in the evenings. My family really wasn't a visit the parks in the evenings family. I did on our last trip in 2015. I went to EPCOT while my son and hubby stayed behind. That trip was NOT the Disney trip I had planned. :sad1: However, MK and EPCOT are on the list for....yes....June! :thumbsup2
9) Frozen Ever After....again....guess what.... ;)
10) Hard ticketed events. Unfortunately my family doesn't celebrate Christmas or Halloween, so I thought....why bother. Now they have EMM and DAH, I'm considering one of those...nope....not this June. But our next trip in 3 or 4 years. :woohoo:

A trip with just me and hubby. I think it will happen some day. It will just be hard for me because that daughter in my profile pic loves Disney as well.

I’ve never ridden any of the Main Street vehicles. I’ve also never visited any part of the Canada pavilion except Le Cellier.

I have always wanted to stay at POFQ. We just don't spend a ton of time at the resorts though so I can never justify the cost. I'd also like to eat at Garden Grill but it always gets bumped from the itinerary for a WS restaurant!

Tower of Terror! I hope someday I’ll be brave enough to go on!
Me too!!! I tried to go on last visit and lost my nerve. I picture free falling in an elevator and it freaks me out! But I'm aiming for it this trip.

I've never done hall of presidents or the gran fiesta ride in Epcot. I think I tried to find the ride entrance and gave up.

We have also not done SDMT but we have two FPs this time around.

Staying at a monorail resort
Going to a Halloween party
Riding the left side track of Primeval Whirl (so I can add another roller coaster to my coaster count), I always use FP and get the right track.

Me too!!! I tried to go on last visit and lost my nerve. I picture free falling in an elevator and it freaks me out! But I'm aiming for it this trip.

I've never done hall of presidents or the gran fiesta ride in Epcot. I think I tried to find the ride entrance and gave up.

We have also not done SDMT but we have two FPs this time around.

At least you tried!!! I won’t even get close to it!!! lol I completely agree, I just hate that feeling of my stomach in my throat!!! I just tried Splash for the first time last year! Took me years to convince myself the drop isn’t that bad!!! I love it now!!

Hall of Presidents is great!!! I really enjoy watching it! Should go in on a hot day when you have time! Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter