what is number under disboard name?

When you hover over the avatar? The number of messages (posts). Your's says 2,589.

When you hover over the avatar? The number of messages (posts). Your's says 2,589.
NO. On the thread above this one for instance, Michigan has Mom of the rolling crew. 61. from Westland, MI etc. That number, the 61. Alot of posters have a number, but not all. Is that their age? Their age when they joined?
Just curious.

NO. On the thread above this one for instance, Michigan has Mom of the rolling crew. 61. from Westland, MI etc. That number, the 61. Alot of posters have a number, but not all. Is that their age? Their age when they joined?
Just curious.
That information is entered by the user. You can find that by hovering over your username, and clicking on "Account Details" It's the "Custom Title" window.

It looks like some people include that info, and other instances it's automatic if you don't have an actual custom title.

I see it now. I believe that is a poster’s age, based on the birthdate info enter on their profile. Every poster has the option for that to show publicly or not. The setting is in your profile settings.

Edited to correct typo

Last edited:

That information is entered by the user. You can find that by hovering over your username, and clicking on "Account Details" It's the "Custom Title" window.

It looks like some people include that info, and other instances it's automatic if you don't have an actual custom title.
Thanks.

I see it now. I believe that is a poster’s she, based on the birthdate info enter on their profile. Every poster has the option for that to show publicly or not. The setting is in your profile settings.
yes, thanks. Like I said, I don't want my age displayed, just wondering if that is what it is. So that would likely make it their current age, rather than age when they joined.

So that would likely make it their current age, rather than age when they joined.
I would say it’s the age based off what was entered for birthdate. Not to say people fabricate, but nobody asks for ID to confirm, either. But no worries, there is no number showing on your public profile :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!