What is not to be missed?! Adults only (DH and I)..Clubs, activities, etc. 1st trip without family i

What is the Dream Quest? This will be our 5th cruise and I have never heard about it. Details, please.

It's a sort of a scavenger hunt activity, were you don't actually leave the room. I think they might also do it in a more family oriented mode. The room is divided up into groups, and then the host will ask people to bring up things like a picture of someone with a princess, or three flip-flops. And then the group brings up whatever asked for and they earn some pointS.

It's a sort of a scavenger hunt activity, were you don't actually leave the room. I think they might also do it in a more family oriented mode.

The one held in the evening (I think 10:30 ish) is Disney-adult themed, so the requests are like: a man in the group needs to go onstage wearing another group member's bra (over his clothes)...etc...nothing too "adult" -it is Disney after all...we were on a heavily discounted Wonder cruise several years ago ($100/night, seriously) and the ship was full of CMs from the parks...W O W was the quest awesome, fun and funny!

Which Ship???

Cabanas for b'fast on the last morning.
Order coffee from room service the last night before midnight. It will still be hot-ish in the morning. You can also order b'fast items before midnight the last night.
Palo dinner for the last evening. I feel that it is less hectic and more relaxing.
Serenity Bay if going to Castaway Cay.
The adult areas on the ship. Bring a small book / magazine / music to relax in the loungers in the adult only sections.
If you like solving mysteries, MIdship Detective Agency on the Dream class ships
Cooking classes
Chocolate and liquor tasting....awesome. Several wines and 1 high dollar Scotch along w/ different chocolates and cheeses. Mmmmmm.
The Fantasy...great tips. Thank you!!

Oh, I tried to book a Palo brunch. Just didn't make it. :-(

When you get onboard the ship, there are often reservations held back for onboard booking of Palo. The location to do this will be listed in the navigator they give you at check in. As soon as you're on the ship, head there and there is a decent chance you can get a meal at Palo. It may be dinner, not brunch, but you can still enjoy dining there.

We always like the cooking demos. It always includes a taste of whatever they are making and a free glass of wine.
I didn't see any thing about tastings online. Maybe only advertised on board?

When you get onboard the ship, there are often reservations held back for onboard booking of Palo. The location to do this will be listed in the navigator they give you at check in. As soon as you're on the ship, head there and there is a decent chance you can get a meal at Palo. It may be dinner, not brunch, but you can still enjoy dining there.
Great! Thanks!

The cooking demonstrations are in the daily schedule, no signup, just go in and find an available seat.

What is the Verandah club?

It is an "adults-only experience(s)" making use of the verandah. Please make sure that the children are safely engaged elsewhere, preferably without self-checkout privileges at the club. Be warned, some members have "enjoyed" a permanent souvenir nine-months after their (re)joining.

Mixology or a wine/champagne/whiskey/etc. tasting depending on personal preference -- just be sure to eat a solid meal before you go.

Watch for late evening programming with stage characters in the adult clubs. On MDAS they had the Ravagers (space pirates from Guardians of the Galaxy) take over Fathoms, and they were a hoot ("Can someone get this man a smaller dessert? This isn't small enough! Someone???!"). Earlier in the cruise, on the day they had Tangled for the evening show, several of the thugs took over O'Gill's Pub and told some real tall tales. The characters will usually only be around for about half an hour, so you do have to show up on time to get the most out of it.

Mixology or a wine/champagne/whiskey/etc. tasting depending on personal preference -- just be sure to eat a solid meal before you go.

Watch for late evening programming with stage characters in the adult clubs. On MDAS they had the Ravagers (space pirates from Guardians of the Galaxy) take over Fathoms, and they were a hoot ("Can someone get this man a smaller dessert? This isn't small enough! Someone???!"). Earlier in the cruise, on the day they had Tangled for the evening show, several of the thugs took over O'Gill's Pub and told some real tall tales. The characters will usually only be around for about half an hour, so you do have to show up on time to get the most out of it.

Loved the Ravager's ball on our MDAS cruise. Starlord and Gamora came too. Gamora did not dance!

It is an "adults-only experience(s)" making use of the verandah. Please make sure that the children are safely engaged elsewhere, preferably without self-checkout privileges at the club. Be warned, some members have "enjoyed" a permanent souvenir nine-months after their (re)joining.
ROFL! so...."mile high club" :-) and love the commercial!

We have been on 14 cruises and our last cruise was the first time we went to the bar at night with the piano player. We had so much fun! We ended up going every night and got to know the bartender. He would make us drinks to try. We loved it!

We have been on 14 cruises and our last cruise was the first time we went to the bar at night with the piano player. We had so much fun! We ended up going every night and got to know the bartender. He would make us drinks to try. We loved it!
That sounds like a fun night. We may have to check it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!