What is everyone wearing in the parks?

TeresaWen

DIS Veteran
I leave in 20 days. My first time at this time of year.

Would light weight jeans and sleeveless shirts work with these temperatures that you are seeing (feeling) now?

Looking for something that will carry me through the evening.

I think you're going to have to wait and pay attention to the weather forecast when it gets a little closer. The temperature can really bounce around a lot this time of year. It can get into the low 80's most days, but high 50's-low 60's at night, but if a cold front comes thru, it might not get out of the 60's during the day. I'd say pack mostly for the warmer weather, but definitely bring a jacket or sweatshirt in case it gets cool.

We just returned. We were there Feb 1-12. I packed pants, mittens, light jackets, but only wore the pants/light jackets the first few evenings after the sun went down. Then the temps shot up to mid 20s to 30 during the day and hovered around 20 at night.

I monitored temps like crazy two weeks before and at no time did it say they would get that high. Must have been a heat wave for early February.

We leave in about 40 days so I'm expecting to bring tshirts, shorts, and leggings. I always bring lightweight rain jacket that helps even it's cold at night or in restaurants.

Never can tell, it could be totally hot too. We went in December and never put on long pants or sweatshirts and we stayed in the parksevery night until 10 or 11, I realize it was freakishly hot that week, but it could be freakishly hot or cold in March, so just keep an eye on the forecast. Have a fun trip!!

You won't know until a few days out.

As of right now, I couldn't imagine packing anything more than shirts and shorts. It's very hot outside right now.

I'll be there this weekend and it's going to be about 30 degrees hotter than I wanted it to be. I was hoping for 50-60degree weather. Not 80-90 degrees.

So unless a cold front comes through, or you get cold very easily, I wouldn't pack anything other than summer attire

Temperature is relative. Depends a lot on where you are from. Nevada or North Pole ? Maine or Mississippi?

One of my co-workers returned last Saturday and she wore shorts during the day and light slacks/light jacket-sweater in the evenings. Temps in the mid-80’s.

You won't know until a few days out.

As of right now, I couldn't imagine packing anything more than shirts and shorts. It's very hot outside right now.

I'll be there this weekend and it's going to be about 30 degrees hotter than I wanted it to be. I was hoping for 50-60degree weather. Not 80-90 degrees.

So unless a cold front comes through, or you get cold very easily, I wouldn't pack anything other than summer attire
I hear that! Going next week. Mid 80's sounds great until your in it 7 days straight. lol

We will take it instead of the 40's a couple years ago same week.!

I was there last week. It was hot, we swam in the afternoons. It got chilly a few nights but all we needed was a hoodie (if that). I had a bunch of sweatshirts, pants, fleeces packed but DD wore shorts pretty much every day (except two I think). I don’t think DH wore pants once.

In March - the temp range in one day could easily vary by 20-30 degrees. Probably mainly shorts and T-shirts during most of the days - but you might need lightweight pants or a light weight jacket at night. Pack for the range - and then check each morning before you leave your hotel room.

I've been going the middle of March for the last 12 years and we wear shorts and T-shirts during the day and carry a light jacket at night. Sometimes if it is a little cooler I'll wear a pair of capris and I'm comfortable in them all day.

It's been warm and sunny for the last several weeks and will be for the foreseeable future as well. It's been uncharacteristically warm for February. :sad2:

All you should need is a tee shirt and shorts as mid 80s with humidity will keep you warm throughout the day. A light jacket at night should suffice.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter