What is a good rate for ASMo in Sept.?

welovedis

Disneyland here we come!
I just got off the phone with WDTC and the rate they are quoting me is $77/night. I have AAA but no DC and am wondering if I can do better and if so where/who to call? Please LMK your opinions-thanks!

Karen

9/00--CBR--First trip to WDW!

Before I saw your whole post, I was thinking that my answer would be "Anything under $79." So I guess that $77 would be in that ball park! :D
I would make the ressie with this price and watch through the spring and summer for any special rates that "MIGHT" pop up.
In 1999, DH and I got a rate of $59 at the All Stars with a promotion. So I will keep my fingers crossed for you! :)

<font face="papyrus"><font size=2><font color=blue>BethR
Budget BoardCo-Host
And Just ONE of the Beths...and a Dagny :D ... Hosting the Rewards Board
BethR@wdwinfo.com</font>
poohsnow.gif

Yeah, I am happy now :) I called the CRO and got a AAA rate for less than $70 a night with a better cancellation policy (5 days). Yeah!

Karen

9/00-CBR--1st time to WDW ever!
9/01--ASMo!!!!

Jacobsmom: What phone # did you call for CRO? I'm interested in Sept. AAA rates, too.

Sorry, welovedis. I had just read another thread and got my "people" confused. Sorry. I am interested, though, in the phone # you used to call CRO. I don't want to get WDTC.

I called 1-800-492-6789, also I have 407-939-7807. Not sure if the second number is for Special Services though! DH is hearing impaired & they handle our special request ressies.

FYI--you didn't mix up your "people" I changed my id name to welovedis. Just wanted to get my son's name out of my id for security sake--we were hacked into late last year(another story-don't ask) and I forgot to change it before!

HTH!

Karen

CBR--9/00
ASMo--9/01

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter