WHat is a Companion Assisted restroom Facility?

Kimmie5870

DIS Veteran
COuld someone please fill me in on this subject?My DD is 12 and still wearing diapers,I have been really worried about where we can change her diapers while we are at the parks.Any information would really be appreciated !!!!

They are a single restroom that is setup as a wheelchair accessible restroom that allows a companion to assist you. There isn't a table in there if you need it to change her.

I suggest you go to the first aid stations to do her diaper change they will be more then happy to assist you in anything you need..

Nodding head to agree with Michigan ::yes::

Some (but not all) of the Companion Restrooms have a changing shelf, but it would not work very well for a 12 year old. I have never measured, but my guess is that they are about 42 inches long. They also are usually open on one side (3 sides are attached to the wall).
I know some people whose older child is able to stand up for diaper changes; if yours can, then the companion restrooms may work for you. If not, First Aid is each park is very nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter