• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What if I make reservations, then have to change to free dining?

Ladybugsy

DIS Veteran
We are going in September, but I'm afraid if I book now, I'll have to change my reservation number, and my ADRs will be lost. I REALLY want to make my reservations asap. What happens in this situation?

I don't think you will have to change your reservation #...last year I was supposed to go in September with free dining, staying at CBR...about 2 weeks before I changed my whole trip to the 4/3 deal and dropped free dining, and switched to WL and my reservation # stayed the same. :confused3

You also don't have to associate your ADR's with your resort reservation, so if your resort reservation changes it wouldn't affect your ADRs.

You shouldn't lose your ADRs. We made changes in our room ressie on our last trip and they just moved them to the new one. I'd go ahead an dmake the ADRs if you are ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter