What happens when you "draft" a thread?

Newsies

Headlines don't sell papes.
Hi. Curious about one of our new features.

When you click "Save Draft" on a new thread, how do you recover the saved draft when you're ready to finish it?

It will automatically be in the gray Reply box when you return to that thread.

You can navigate back to any thread from the main page with the list of forums, click on the forum you wish to read, and then scroll through the threads. Or search. Or if you are interested in keeping an eye on a particular thread you can click "Watch Thread" on the right just above the first post.

Hi. Curious about one of our new features.

When you click "Save Draft" on a new thread, how do you recover the saved draft when you're ready to finish it?

I don't believe that drafts are saved for threads that haven't been started yet because there is nothing to refer to in the draft.

My understanding is that saving a draft will keep it for 24 hours. So, if you start a thread and save it, then go back to that forum & hit "new thread" your draft should show up in text in gray. I just tried it and it worked for me.

BUT, if you aren't sure when you're going to come back, you might want to write your text in an email & send it to yourself or write it in a document and save it, then post when you're ready.

My understanding is that saving a draft will keep it for 24 hours. So, if you start a thread and save it, then go back to that forum & hit "new thread" your draft should show up in text in gray. I just tried it and it worked for me.

BUT, if you aren't sure when you're going to come back, you might want to write your text in an email & send it to yourself or write it in a document and save it, then post when you're ready.

ok, I came back more than 24 hours later and it was long gone. Thanks for the clarification.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter