What happens to MBs if you delete a user from your profile?

bladiator

Disney on my mind
I have a list of additional friends and family that is a mile long, and I'm tired of having to scroll through the whole group to get to the people that I am currently going to go to WDW with. I just have been reluctant to delete them because I figure that would make all of their MBs (which to be fair, will probably never be used again) unusable. Is that correct? Could I add them back to our list in the future or am I dooming those MBs to the junk pile?

I have a list of additional friends and family that is a mile long, and I'm tired of having to scroll through the whole group to get to the people that I am currently going to go to WDW with. I just have been reluctant to delete them because I figure that would make all of their MBs (which to be fair, will probably never be used again) unusable. Is that correct? Could I add them back to our list in the future or am I dooming those MBs to the junk pile?
Well, you won’t be able to delete them because of the linked MBs.

If they have their own MDE, you can delete them from your list.

That’s an option; have them open their own MDE account and then you’ll be able to delete them because their MBs will be managed by them on their own account.

Ay yi yi ... I get it. Thanks for the help.

In that same-ish vein, my wife and I have APs so we have been using the Memory Maker, and my SIL came along and because she was on our MDE, she was able to use the Memory Maker as well. If we connect with someone else's MDE to make the ADRs and FPs for them, will that allow them to use the Memory Maker, or do I need to add them as friends on my account?

Pretty sure the people just go to the 4th dimension. Some people may go to the back of the standby line for FOP.

If we connect with someone else's MDE to make the ADRs and FPs for them, will that allow them to use the Memory Maker,
Yes; anyone linked to your MDE and who Selects Share photos will have their photos linked to your MM account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!