What happens if I change my park tickets on a package?

Aflyingbuttress

Mouseketeer
I have the Play, Stay, Dine package booked right now. We are staying 7 nights but I only booked a 5 day ticket. If I add a 6th day later will I lose my package discount?

I had this exact same question a couple months ago. I had a free dining package with a 5 day ticket and wanted to add a park day but was scared that changing it would lose the package deal. I also didn't want to call if I could possibly do it online because I hate the long waits and convoluted phone system. Another DIS poster was able to reassure me that I could make the change online and it wouldn't affect the rest of the package.

So, I tried it. Total success! I think WDW makes it as easy as possible to spend MORE money. Good luck.

Haha. Yes, there are a million ways to spend more money. Thank you. This helps. We want to do the Disney After Hours and don't want to use a park ticket the same day. But I don't know whether it's in the budget quite yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter