• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What happened to the Disney Sports Center

freemore

Mouseketeer
I was wondering what happened to the Disney Sports Center? Is it still around somewhere?

Lene

I was just logging in to find out what the Sports Center is. We have passes that have 1 entrance to the Sports Center and I am having trouble finding out why we would want to go there. I will watch this thread and see what develops....:confused:

You can find information on Disney's World of Sports (it's called something like this) by getting on allearsnet.com.
Click on "Beyond the Theme Parks" on the top. Then on the left scroll down to the sports section and it is one of the options.

The last time we visited the Wide World of Sports complex my hubby enjoyed the NFL Experience. They had a whole area set up where you could try out different things with the football - I believe it was supposed to be like an NFL training camp. They used to have baseball games there for a minor league baseball team, but I recently heard they no longer play there. It is also the location of the All Star Sports Cafe. HTH! :)

I did go to the Disney site and tried to find dates for events. They show the types of events at the center, but I could not find specific dates for upcoming activities.

Click on any of the sports that they have listed and there will be a list of upcoming events for that sport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter