What fictional restaurant or business do you wish was real?

I believe the overlook exists in Colorado

The hotel that inspired the (brilliant) Stephen King novel The Shining is The Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, Colorado. The hotel the original Stanley Kubrick movie was filmed at is real, but somewhere else (I don't recall).

The TV miniseries remake of The Shining was filmed at The Stanley Hotel (as was the movie Dumb and Dumber).

Bluebird Diner from Andy Griffith show. Juanita worked there or the Mayberry Diner

When I was younger, I wanted to live the life of the Friends characters. Everything about their life seemed like an amazing adventure.

I'd also love to have a local bar like the Cheers bar, but I don't think we'd be up to daily visits. Those people were hardcore drinkers. :p

My husband would love to go to the baseball field from Field of Dreams to watch all the players from the past. It’s one of his favorite movies.

I'd like for DH & I to be able to meet you guys there. That would be an epic experience.

The hotel that inspired the (brilliant) Stephen King novel The Shining is The Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, Colorado. The hotel the original Stanley Kubrick movie was filmed at is real, but somewhere else (I don't recall).

The TV miniseries remake of The Shining was filmed at The Stanley Hotel (as was the movie Dumb and Dumber).
Brenton woods New Hampshire next to Mt. Washington. I’ve been there a couple of times.

22 Bleecker Street From No Reservations.

I'd love to see a pretentious guy like that get a raw steak on a meat fork.

Cafe Book, from Nora Roberts 3 Sisters Trilogy

When I was a kid I wanted Narnia to be real. I kept hoping I'd just turn a corner and be there :)

I've always wanted to get banned by the Soup Nazi.

500soupnazi.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!