What Fastpass is the Hardest to Get?

deannaf87

DIS Veteran
Were checking in July 21st. My Hollywood Studios day is July 24th and Animal Kingdom is July 25th. When the booking window opens, which fastpass should I try schedule first? Slinky Dog or Flight of Passage?

Do you have two people that can book Fps at that time? Dh and I always choose one to Fp so we can try for FPS at the same time. So he might go for FOP while I go for SDD. It's worked really well for us.

my Fastpass window just opened up 10 days ago and I could not find a FastPass for flight of passage for one person in the morning at all the earliest I could find were only evening times. Had no trouble finding Slinky Dog ride in the mornings. Not all days were available for it but still better than flight of passage in my opinion.

I think Slinky is harder to get, but I enjoy Fop more, so I still try for FOP first, because I would be more disappointed if I didn’t get it. So that left me with a SDD in the evening because that was all that was left. But I scheduled both the last 2 days of my 5 day trip (and got both, but FOP in the morning and SDD in evening)

I have shared this on other threads but I look out 30 days all the time to see what FP+'s are available. I can do that because we have AP's. The three that are never available at 30 days are FOP, SDD, and SDMT. Everything else is there 30 days out. Now some like FEA, Navi River, Peter Pan, and maybe a couple others are later in the day, but they are still there. My strategy is to try and do DS and AK later in out trip to get those FP's. I really don't worry a lot about MK or Epcot and always book AK and DS first.

I would suggest to try for both first and book near the end of your trip instead of at the beginning. You will have people that arrive up to 10 days before you booking.

Between SDD and FoP, I think it really depends how far into the trip you are trying to get the FP. After 60+3, both tend to be available, but may not be the exact times you wanted.
60+1 is difficult for both and 60+2 is available at times.

Do you have two people that can book Fps at that time? Dh and I always choose one to Fp so we can try for FPS at the same time. So he might go for FOP while I go for SDD. It's worked really well for us.
Does this system work? No technical issue with being logged onto the same account??
THanks!

Does this system work? No technical issue with being logged onto the same account??
THanks!
We’ve never had problems with it. We both log into our computers on the same account and it works just fine. We do it in the parks too if we’re refreshing for a new fp.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter