What FAST PASS rides are not connected??

moniquem

Mouseketeer
I've read some posts about certain FP rides not being "connected" to all of them - which rides are these? ARe there unconnected rides in both parks??

TIA!! :)

There are... DL and DCA are not connected to each other. I don't recall all the linked attractions. I believe POC is not with BTMRR, HM, Splash Mtn (could be wrong). Beyond that I don't remember the links. I've got some sites bookmarked, I'll do some research.

Pirates doesn't do fastpass anymore. The two "unlinked" attractions are Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin at DL and Grizzly River Rapids in DCA.

Thanks for the info! I am keeping my fingers crossed that it isn't too crowded when we go. I thought they same way about our trip last October,too. This 50th thing has EVERYONE going! It is so much fun!! Atleast I leave the day after the cheerleaders leave! Woo Hoo!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter