What does universal do for new years??

ddgrahixgeek

Earning My Ears
I wana know what universal does for nw years cause we will be down there and are trying to decided whether to go to universal or disney

I know from 10/20 that Mythos is planning its menu now so by mid-november the plan should be ready to announce. After tasting one of the possible dishes they are considering for new years, all i can say is where do i sign up.:bounce:

Both parks stay open until after the fireworks at midnight. City Walk has a private party for people 21 and over...all you can eat buffets, music, club hopping, champagne at midnight and party favors (about $100 per person and worth every penny) We plan to go again this year, it is a blast.

Originally posted by webray
Both parks stay open until after the fireworks at midnight. City Walk has a private party for people 21 and over...all you can eat buffets, music, club hopping, champagne at midnight and party favors (about $100 per person and worth every penny) We plan to go again this year, it is a blast.

did you go to the mythos part of the new years event or one of the other areas?????

What is it like in the daytime on New Year's Eve? We have a 7:30 p.m. flight and can spend part of the day in the parks. Also, does anyone know if you can store your bags after you check out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter