What do you wish for a Castaway gift?

kid-at-heart

DIS Veteran
If you could "choose" what the castaway gift would be, what would you choose. Our last three cruises we have received sling bags. I am not a fan of sling bags. Personally, I would prefer a beach towel or a Teva style cup or better yet, a coffee cup.

Kate

After 8 cruises we have enough sling packs, enough. We got a regular backpack early on and it is getting pretty beat up. We could us another one, with side water bottle mesh holders, not a mail bag or tote bag. Don't know if they keep track of what they give us, so I guess we will see what happens next (have a placeholder for now).

After 8 cruises we have enough sling packs, enough. We got a regular backpack early on and it is getting pretty beat up. We could us another one, with side water bottle mesh holders, not a mail bag or tote bag. Don't know if they keep track of what they give us, so I guess we will see what happens next (have a placeholder for now).

The blue one? That was a great backpack, we had 3 of them we got them in 2012. I have one left, I love it goes on every cruise and vacation with us.

The blue one? That was a great backpack, we had 3 of them we got them in 2012. I have one left, I love it goes on every cruise and vacation with us.
Yes, blue one. We hike a lot and it goes everywhere. The bottom of ours is thread-warn and so I put a small towel and a plastic bag in there to keep the carried items dry. Even squeezed a down jacket in there when we were in Alaska. Hate to part with it, but...

A cup / mug with a lid would be pretty good. It's something that I would like to use on the cruise, but not something I want to pack and carry around with me for the entire holiday.

Free wifi (even if the daily download amount is relatively small) would be appreciated. Free popcorn would be welcome, even if it was just a couple of vouchers (popcorn must have the biggest mark-up out of anything sold on board). Free laundry powder packets / sachets (even if just a few) would also be great. Out of those three, the only one I will pay for on board is the laundry powder and that's because I don't have a choice.

Discount vouchers or "two for one" vouchers for alcoholic drinks would also be nice. It doesn't need to be excessive, but a little something would be appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter