What do you watch on Netflix

Currently Jack Ryan. Just heard a story about Maniac. Probably try it. Have watched a ton of things...stranger things, mindhunter, safe, walking dead (awhile ago), breaking bad, better call Saul...the list goes on.

Too many things!

I am currently watching: Outlander, Suits
Last series finished : Cable Girls, Sisters, Bonus Family, Good Girls

Will probably try The Good Cop next but have lots on my “to watch” list and waiting on the next season for many things.

Call the Midwife, Anne with an E, A Series of Unfortunate Events, The Greenhouse, When Calls the Heart, Fuller House

Just finished Blue Bloods and am now watching the recently released season of Scandal.

Too many things!

I am currently watching: Outlander, Suits
Last series finished : Cable Girls, Sisters, Bonus Family, Good Girls

Will probably try The Good Cop next but have lots on my “to watch” list and waiting on the next season for many things.

Is Outlander on Netflix!?

I started watching The Innocents but it didn't hook me so I stopped.
I'm going to watch Dexter next.

I seldom do movies

I watch old Tv series that I missed the first time

Netflix originals

I watch Orange is the New Black.

I also watch Wentworth a fantastic show from Australia (similar premise to OITNB).

When I catch up on a show if Comcast doesnt have it anymore I watch Better Call Saul (Breaking Bad I watched entirely on Netflix)

I just started watching Schitt's Creek last week. It cracks me up, seriously can't get enough of it. I started Maniac today. I'm not a huge Jonah Hill fan so we'll see how much more I can watch. The first episode was... weird.
DD and I are watching Insatiable, too. Stupid but oddly entertaining show.
I will watch Wentworth, but sometimes it's a bit too dark for me.

Lucky you guys, the only way I can stream it here looks like through Starz and I don't want to pay for it.

Same here (about Outlander). Luckily my local library had the first two seasons on dvd so I checked them out and watched that way.

I've watched so much on Netflix. Planning to start Ozark soon. If you don't mind subtitles try EL BARCO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter