What do you think will change at SW?

halfpintpeggy

DIS Veteran
I’m just curious. What changes do you feel will be implemented at Sea World when they are able to reopen?
I’m wondering about things such as being able to touch the stingrays or the close up animal tours.
My husband & I were chatting about the Orlando parks earlier. We both concluded that (initially at least) we would feel most comfortable visiting SW. Our main reasoning is that at SW, we’ve never experienced the sardine packed, maddening crowds that we have at other parks.
Aquatica will be on our list too! Because...sunlight & chlorinated water!:)

I think the biggest change will need to be at the shows. I can't see the park allowing folks to pack in to see Orca Encounter or Dolphin Days in the same mass numbers.

I think the biggest change will need to be at the shows. I can't see the park allowing folks to pack in to see Orca Encounter or Dolphin Days in the same mass numbers.
That’s a great point! How do you think they could handle the shows? Maybe limit show attendance? Or give guests the choice of 1 show per day? Lots for them to figure out I’m sure!

That’s a great point! How do you think they could handle the shows? Maybe limit show attendance? Or give guests the choice of 1 show per day? Lots for them to figure out I’m sure!

They were already doing social distancing with the shows before the closure (they had every-other row blocked off)

Or they won’t do shows for awhile and there probably won’t be character meets and greets with shamu and crew and the Sesame Street characters even though they are fully costumed

I can't magine having to wear masks in the Florida heat! They're hot to wear here in the cool spring temps....in the humidity, they will be intolerable!
AGREE!!!
Someone in our area actually passed out from wearing a mask for a few hours. And it’s nowhere close to being hot here! (Pennsylvania)

Or they won’t do shows for awhile and there probably won’t be character meets and greets with shamu and crew and the Sesame Street characters even though they are fully costumed

I don't see the shows being a problem

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!