What do you think the incentives will be for Riviera after 10/30?

A $7.35 per point discount on $188? That's a whopping 3% :)

Well, I am paying..before deductions what I got for my sale,,$178/point for 135 points. For 175, it will now cost me $165.14/pt.

So, $13/pt less...and it gives me 40 points more a year. Still keeps my net cost, with my sale, to around $120/pt (remember, my figures do include a CM discount)

Based on previous incentive, 135 was what maximized my savings. Now, I can get it at 175..which I couldn’t yesterday. This still keeps me in the range of what is Affordable!

The incentive was $500 off of 125 pts, correct? I'm still locked into any deals that have expired, so that's why I'm asking. :)

The incentive was $500 off of 125 pts, correct? I'm still locked into any deals that have expired, so that's why I'm asking. :)

Yes, you are always locked in. It is still $500, but what it says is $300, but only $500 if you buy by opening day,

It starts to change at 150, which it didn’t in the previous. The 175 level is better and my DDs CM discount went up a little when I hit 175.

Its why I went for it! Plus I now get 175 2019 points. The contract I sold had only 64 2019 points left, so the 86 I had used, are being replaced..

If I decided to rent/transfer any, I could get my upfront cost down even farther! Lol

Yes, you are always locked in. It is still $500, but what it says is $300, but only $500 if you buy by opening day,

It starts to change at 150, which it didn’t in the previous. The 175 level is better and my DDs CM discount went up a little when I hit 175.

Its why I went for it! Plus I now get 175 2019 points. The contract I sold had only 64 2019 points left, so the 86 I had used, are being replaced..

If I decided to rent/transfer any, I could get my upfront cost down even farther! Lol

Anyone have the new current member add-on pricing tier chart (pdf) for Riviera (and Aulani) that they could post/share?

Just what I got off website

Attachments

• 6F97E9DB-70E0-401C-9FEF-6970E2DD6B53.jpeg
    6F97E9DB-70E0-401C-9FEF-6970E2DD6B53.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 88
  • 0B40C296-7A99-47DD-80DE-545790A7DC9B.jpeg
    0B40C296-7A99-47DD-80DE-545790A7DC9B.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 83
Yes they do have military discount. I got a military discount when I purchased my direct points at Ccv last year. I think it’s min 125 points and above and depending the number of points you purchase. So the more points you purchase the better the discount on top of incentives. However for sold out resorts they do not offer military discount.

I did not know there was a military discount either. I guess I need to call to get some information. This may change my purchase plans.

My pending 390 pt contract still had not closed...so I called my DVC sales rep and was able to switch to the current incentives and get 400 pts at what I was basically paying for 390 pts! Thank you! This thread rocks!!!:)

Woohoo! it is nice when things happen for the best! My points just loaded!,,

I was looking at adding on at Aulani...was waiting for the right resale contract to pop...BUT the current Aulani incentives have me at least thinking about adding direct for the 3rd time...oh no, somebody stop me...lol

It looks like the incentive is slight better compared to what I received in September. Today's incentive would have saved a few hundred dollars. Not a lot in the big picture, but this incentive is slightly better.

Incentives over 300 were not listed , but I am going to bet there are some. Maybe the majority of people buy within those levels. Im going to say if one is looking to buy more than that, would just need to call.

For 200 pts at Aulani (for the next 6 weeks) that comes to a 17% discount off or $153 per pt. Unfortunately I am pretty well committed to waiting until after my January stay to decide if DVC is right for me.

Last edited:
We didn't know about it and we already bought points!!! Eek. Oh well. (How much is it, so I can kick myself?)
When I bought ccv 150 points I think the incentive for military discount was 1000 or 1050 I can’t remember but it was that plus the incentives. I added in 3 months later and wished I bought all at once so I could have the bigger military discount and incentive . Oh well..

I did not know there was a military discount either. I guess I need to call to get some information. This may change my purchase plans.
You have to ask for it. I try to save whenever I can lol. The military discount only applies to active duty or military members that retired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter