What do you think the crowds will be like ...

... Maybe if we go to ticket booth later on Sunday? How late are they open? Until park close? Thanks for the info.
There should be at least one booth open until one hour after the latest park closing. The booths will be decreasingly busy as the day goes on, but they will be very crowded in the morning.

There should be at least one booth open until one hour after the latest park closing. The booths will be decreasingly busy as the day goes on, but they will be very crowded in the morning.
Thanks for the info. We’ll go later, was probably going to grab dinner at DTD anyway.

Just bumping this back up. So I think we're going to go for it, and go the week of June 17. If I'm reading it correctly, only the deluxe passholders can go the Mon - Thurs only, then Signature and Signature Plus can go any time. Do many locals have Deluxe or Signature passes?

Reports have been good since May 31 for crowds, so crossing my fingers they'll stay relatively good. We were there last year the week before, when they allowed all the passholders to buy friend tickets at half price, and opened up the week I think that had previously been blocked, so it was was pretty busy. But we still had a great time and saw everything we wanted to see.

Just bumping this back up. So I think we're going to go for it, and go the week of June 17. If I'm reading it correctly, only the deluxe passholders can go the Mon - Thurs only, then Signature and Signature Plus can go any time. Do many locals have Deluxe or Signature passes?

Reports have been good since May 31 for crowds, so crossing my fingers they'll stay relatively good. We were there last year the week before, when they allowed all the passholders to buy friend tickets at half price, and opened up the week I think that had previously been blocked, so it was was pretty busy. But we still had a great time and saw everything we wanted to see.
We decided to go for next Fri-Sun (14th - 16th). The thinking (and hope) is that the crowds will still be awesome (light) up until the SWGE reservation system ends on June 23rd. So, yes, the deluxe and signature passholders will have access the week of the 17th, so it might be busier than on the weekend, but hopefully lighter than the following week when non-reservation SWGE fans finally flock to the park.

Best of luck this week. We were there Fri - yesterday. Just got back to Northern CA last night. Crowd levels were super manageable, and downright light in the mornings. We were at security by about 7:45 every morning. Even though we had 3-day tix, we chose not to do the Magic Morning at DL on Saturday. Instead, we did DL Fri, DCA Sat, and back to DL on Sun. One reason for the decision was to avoid DCA on Fri, which was grad night. And we did 1-PPD tickets. Didn't really need to park hop, and would have tired out kids (9 and 4) even more. Had a blast and didn't wait more than about 15 minutes for anything -and only 5 -10 minutes for most rides. Didn't really need fastpasses too much until about 10ish for a couple of rides. Hopefully you have the same luck with crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter