What do you think of when you hear Denver?

tkyes

<font color=purple>DIS Earth Angel! :)<br><font c
Not John - the city.

My husband has a meeting in Denver and they were thinking of giving a small gift that relates to Denver.

ie. If we were doing MN one we might give salted nut rolls, something with a loon, wild rice, etc.

Tamie

... all I can think of when I think of Denver is SNOW SKIING!

Coors? Doesn't it come from a suburb of Denver? (I'm not a beer drinker, so I'm guessing here)

I've always thought of mountains and the Broncos. We visited Denver on our family vacation last year and now there are many things that come to mind. We had lunch at Casa Bonita (that might not be spelled correctly) and had a blast! I think all four of our kids listed that as the best or second best part of a vacation included time in Colorado Springs, Denver and Aspen!

Tykes, I'm curious, why are you asking? Not that it's any of my business!

When I hear 'Denver' I think of:

1. My brother and my sister (he lives in Littleton, she lives in Brighton..both Denver suburbs) :teeth:
2. Colorado Avalanche (I'm a hockey fan, not a football fan ;) )
3. the Rocky Mountains

Perhaps you could see if the City has a website or a Chamber of Commerce site where you could look for ideas for gift items...either locally produced or Denver-themed things.

Now for my REAL list ;)

Rocky Mountain Oysters
Oxygen
John Denver's Greatest Hits
Membership to the Mile High Club ;)

I think of mountains....but isn't there a mint there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter