What Do You Think of This Rate?

Wish Upon A Star

DIS Veteran
Just got off phone with CRO . . .

Asked for GF Lagoon View w/AP Holder discount codes (as posted on mousesavers)

Rate is $303/night which includes tax

Dates are July 4th - July 11th (Value Season)

I didn't commit myself to it yet . . .

What do ya think?

I think that's a pretty good rate. For my honeymoon I paid $425per night before tax for a lagoon view. The best rate I've gotten at the GF was $221 per night with tax for a garden view. I would take the $303.

Have fun!

I just called & got $255/night with taxes (AP rate) for gardenview...I'm also trying to decide what to do.

Last year we chose the BC for $187/night (including taxes) but had been quoted GF for $220/night...wish we had chosen GF last year now.

hi: booked the gf lagoon view for part of our son and dil's honeymoon last august with rates about the same as those. we made a note that it was their honeymoon and they did get a room with a view of the mk/castle.

I don't think you can do much better. GF usually books up pretty fast on the discounts.

Book it and wait for a "new" code to come out. The codes seem to be a better deal ten AP rate recently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter