What do you think of this quick trip itinerary?

lugnut33

DIS Veteran
Had some old non-expriing tickets from over a decade ago that still have over 7 water park days and one park ticket day, so decided to take a quick trip to WDW with my wife over Memorial Day weekend. It's been a few years since I've been to WDW

Our Southwest flight (used airline miles to purchase) doesn't get in to MCO until 12:30 a.m. on Saturday morning (I was debating if we should even get a room for that night). We are staying at All Star Music so we'll be taking Magical Express. We'll wake up when we want to on Saturday and head over to Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon where we'll just chill and do the lazy river taking in the warm Florida weather (hoping for some sunshine). We'll head out of there around 4 and back to the motel for a shower and get dressed up.

Take a bus to Magic Kingdom where we will jump on the monorail to start our monorail bar tour. At 7:40 we have a dining reservation at Narcoosee's (Grand Flordian) where we'll have a nice dinner then head out on the deck to watch Happily Ever After. After HEA we'll either continue our Monorail Journey or head over to Disney Springs to enjoy some music and drinks.

Sunday we will use the last day on those tickets to enjoy Animal Kingdom. Already linked up the tickets and made FP+ for Dinosaur, Safaris, and FOP. Also made a dining reservation for the Rivers of Light package at Tiffins. Plan to just take it easy and check out a few of the bars and musical entertainment throughout the day.

Monday, I haven't really thought about too much. Maybe another water park, or maybe Disney Springs?? Who knows, we are just going with the flow, no more commando. Plane leaves MCO at 7 p.m.

It sounds nice. I'm just curious if you booked a room for Friday night? If not, you won't be able to check into All Stars until around 6 am on Saturday morning and you may not have a room until 3 pm or later that afternoon.

Yes, I did make a reservation for Friday night. I didn’t want to get there and not have a place to crash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter