What do you think of this Itinerary?

dsneygirl

<font color=blue>My little pirate is here<br><font
Hi gang,
I need some advice from the DL experts since I'm a rookie. Here is our preliminary itinerary I would appreicate any comments or suggestions.

Arrive Tues. Feb 13.-check into GC and go check out DD.
Wed-Disneyland!! For the first time ever
Thurs-California Adventure
Fri-Relax, sun, shopping
Sat-Disneyland,

Now I know DL will be a zoo on Sat. but I think it's the only day of the week that Fantasmic is showing. We will go really early and just do what we can. Our plan is to see as much as we can on Wednesday and then do the rest on Sat.

Also does anyone know what kind of temps. we can expect for mid-February.

Thanks for all your help.

28 days to go!!

dot.BMP

FW-`80, '84, '88
DxL-'91
WDW International Program Canada Pavillion '97-'98
---Vista Way July '97-April '98
---Commons April '98 - July '98
---WL, CS, ASMu, BW, PO, Poly
Offsite-Feb '99
ASMovies-Feb '00
WL, BC, DCL-Sept '00
Disneyland-Feb '01

Looks good to me, as long as you know Saturday will most likely be the most crowded day of the time you're there :D

As for the temperature...Can't really say, I'll have to leave that one up to the locals and recommend you keep an eye on the weather channel or www.weather.com to get an idea :D

If you can get in for early entry on Saturday, by all means do so! We were able to see almost all of Fantasyland in the Early Entry hour with no wait for anything on a day that by 10 was fairly crowded and by about 25 minutes until Fantasmic was so full they had to "close" seating for the first Fantasmic. So get your time in early!

-Rajah
tigerbow.gif

mickeymoonsm.jpg

cdrtrisal@aol.com

Rajah and VonDrake's Honeymoon

Rajah's Disneyland Crossword Puzzle

We know that Saturday will be extremely busy, so we're going to be there when the gates open and not stress too much. When things get really crowded we'll probably just hang out and do some people watching.

dot.BMP

FW-`80, '84, '88
DxL-'91
Offsite-Feb '99
ASMovies-Feb '00
WL, BC, DCL-Sept '00
Disneyland-Feb '01

Check the Disney web site. I see a Fantasmic performance scheduled at 9 pm on Friday, Feb. 16th. See you there.

If money is not an issue I'd ask around to find out about the dessert buffet/Special Fantasmic seating. I'm not sure how much it costs but I've heard that you make a reservation ridiculuously early on the day you want to go (like 6am). Then you don't have to worry about finding a spot because you've already reserved a prime spot w/ dessert too. Good luck! :)

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>dsneygirl,

Your itinerary looks good to me. You'll get a lot done on Wednesday, and will have time to do the worth-repeating stuff on Saturday.

It's up in the air how the weather will be. Right now it's veerrrry cold ::::brrrrr:::: but by the end of the upcoming weekend, it's supposed to be up in the 70's again. Check back with us again as your trip gets close & we can give you a good idea what it will be like.

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#FF0066>Mary Jo
mms.gif

Disneyland Board Co-Moderator
galw.gif

My Disneyland Site
My Sequoia/Yosemite Trip

Dress Up Your Posts

That would be awesome if Fantasmic ran on Friday and then maybe we could spend Sat. realxing instead of fighting the crowds. My fiance had said that he wants to look into the dessert/Fantasmic package so we'll see what happens. Right now the weather here is in the teens and '20's, we also have a mountain of snow. so the low 70's would be fantastic. I just want to wear my shorts again. can anyone close to DL recommend a good place for shopping. Thanks for all your advice and suggestions.

dot.BMP

FW-`80, '84, '88
DxL-'91
Offsite-Feb '99
ASMovies-Feb '00
WL, BC, DCL-Sept '00
Disneyland-Feb '01

Don't pack only shorts or you may be very cole. Be sure to check on the weather before you get here. Lately it's been really cold (mostly 60s during the day and down to the 40s at night).

As for the shopping there are 2 malls within a 15 minute drive (in different directions of course). South Coast Plaza is a beautiful mall and I think it's a must see. It has your usual mall stores (Gap, Limited, Crate and Barrel) and also has some extremely nice high end (Big Bucks) stores. There's also a Rainforest Cafe and other nice places to eat. Across the street is another part to this mall w/ nice stores as well. It's definately a whole day experience. The other mall is Main Place. This mall is more of your generic mall with more of your everyday mall stores (and more reasonable too!). :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter