What do you think are my chances?

zca'smommy

"That's me: wife, mother, superhero, I'm sure you
of getting waterside seating at Blue Bayou? We were told a couple mths ago that we would not be able to get reservations for BB however I called yesterday and got reservations. I originally wanted 11:00 but the closest time I got was 11:50, what do you think my chances are? we are a party of 5, 2 adults 3 children? any tips for us?

TIA.

Liz

If you are willing to wait a bit, your chances are better. If you want the first available seating, probably not as good. Check in early, and ask for waterside. Let them know you are willing to wait to get it.

That is exactly what I was planning on doing, I thought we would get there around 11:15 and tell them what we would like etc...and see what they say. I am definately willing to wait :) I will bring extra snacks for the kids just in case.

Oh...? for you, if we got there and had to wait a bit, do you think dh could take the kids on a ride or something while I waited? or is that too risky? I definately don't want to risk anything, if there is a chance for waterside seating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter