• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Do You Think About This????? (Halloween)

Princess_Katie006

Earning My Ears
I'm thinking of buying my halloween costume at Disney when we go. Do you think it's a good idea? Do they have the disney princess costumes?

Katie,
I was there last week and saw lots and lots of costumes, most definately all the princesses princess: including wigs, shoes and accessories. However, I think they were all childrens sizes (but then, I don't know how big you are). If you buy the entire "outfit", it is pretty expensive. But they are better quality than department store costumes.

Gook luck and have a wonderful vacation :flower:

The "Wolrd of Disney" in Downtown Disney carries adult sizes in costumes...at least they did last year around Halloween. They don't usually but for the Halloween they usually do. My daughter is 5 8" we get her costume there - She dressed up as Minnie Mouse. The costumes are on the pricey side - but the quality is worth it. :flower:

lulubelle said:
Katie,
I was there last week and saw lots and lots of costumes, most definately all the princesses princess: including wigs, shoes and accessories. However, I think they were all childrens sizes (but then, I don't know how big you are). If you buy the entire "outfit", it is pretty expensive. But they are better quality than department store costumes.

Gook luck and have a wonderful vacation :flower:
Aw, well, thanks tho. I appreciate it.

mousepartygrl said:
The "Wolrd of Disney" in Downtown Disney carries adult sizes in costumes...at least they did last year around Halloween. They don't usually but for the Halloween they usually do. My daughter is 5 8" we get her costume there - She dressed up as Minnie Mouse. The costumes are on the pricey side - but the quality is worth it. :flower:
Oh, awesome! I'm short for a 17 year old. 5'3 lol :blush: Awesome! How much if you don't mind me asking was her costume?

Princess_Katie006 said:
Oh, awesome! I'm short for a 17 year old. 5'3 lol :blush: Awesome! How much if you don't mind me asking was her costume?

I think they are at least $50 for adult costumes. I remember one year I bought a evil queen from Snow White costume and it was around that price. I'm not sure how much they cost now. Good luck! :sunny:

eatmypixiedust said:
I think they are at least $50 for adult costumes. I remember one year I bought a evil queen from Snow White costume and it was around that price. I'm not sure how much they cost now. Good luck! :sunny:

Awesome, Thank you so much guys! I'm getting exicted 20 days left!

I was there last week and unless I am wrong and totally missed them; I didn't see any adult costumes in World of Disney.

I could be wrong but all I saw was kids costumes.

You can get adult costumes from disneydirect.com and many are on sale right now. I don't remember too many adult choices at the parks in past years.

yes pricey but well worth it

my daughter has been through both the costumes from the DS and from DL. The ones from DL are more money but they last so much longer and are better quality. This is coming form a mom of a girl who wears the dresses ALL DAY.

you should have no problem finding a costume at the World of Disney store

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter