What do you mean I'm going to Disney in December? A solo Christmas weekend for me! 11/10

Your trip sounds so fun, the resort hopping is a must with all the Christmas Decorations!

The MVMCP is really fun, I do like the Halloween one better but this one is still really awesome!

It looks like you got some good FP+ even though you had to wait until the 30 day mark.

Love the sweatshirt!!
I'm looking forward to the Xmas tree trail in DS even though it doesn't get rave reviews. When we were there in Nov 2016 they had it for the first time but we never got over to see it.

Not bad on the FP's :thumbsup2 Jungle Cruise was a smart pick b/c it'll be JINGLE Cruise :santa: and tends to get pretty long lines!

Your trip sounds so fun, the resort hopping is a must with all the Christmas Decorations!

The MVMCP is really fun, I do like the Halloween one better but this one is still really awesome!

It looks like you got some good FP+ even though you had to wait until the 30 day mark.
Thanks so much, Caroline! I am so excited for the trip.:) I think the resort hopping is going to be one of my favourite activities!

Love the sweatshirt!!
I'm looking forward to the Xmas tree trail in DS even though it doesn't get rave reviews. When we were there in Nov 2016 they had it for the first time but we never got over to see it.

Not bad on the FP's :thumbsup2 Jungle Cruise was a smart pick b/c it'll be JINGLE Cruise :santa: and tends to get pretty long lines!
Thanks Ariane! I am looking forward to the Christmas tree Trail too, a friend did it last January and she really enjoyed it. I was pleasantly surprised by my luck with FPs, especially for Jingle Cruise! :)

Day 4 (sadly the last day)
After closing down the park the night before at MVMCP, I plan on being up bright and early this morning to enjoy Magic Kingdom yet again! Priorities this morning include the Main Street Trolley Show in their Christmas finery, the Dapper Dans and general Main St USA shenanigans.
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I will probably take a last train ride and hang out on the People Mover before making my way over to Epcot for the Holiday Kitchens! Some of the goodies I am hoping to sample include;
~ Hand-carved Smoked Ham with Green Beans and Sweet Potato Casserole
~
Orange Blossom Brewing Cranberry Kringle Pilsner, Orlando, FL
~ Holiday Apple Pie Sundae with Soft-serve Ice Cream, Caramel Sauce and Crunchy Streusel Topping

~ Schöfferhofer Pomegranate Hefeweizen
~ Bouchée à la Reine Traditionnelle: Turkey and Mushrooms in a Veloute Cream Sauce served in a Light Puff Pastry
~ Confit of Chermoula Chicken Drum with Cinnamon Granny Smith Apple, Toasted Almonds, Brussels Sprouts and Pinot Noir Glaze
~ Mozzarella in Carozza: Golden-crusted Fried Mozzarella Sandwich and Tomato Sauce
~ Bûche de Noël au Chocolat “Christmas Log”: Chocolate Cake with Dark Chocolate Caramel Ganache

So many yummy things to try!! Not sure how I'll fit it all in but I'll give my best effort.

I also picked up a couple of new T's from the Disney Store's holiday shop. So excited to wear these in the parks!
file_f876afbb.jpeg

file_2eb47fc5.jpeg

So I think I am ready!! I may tweak a few plans but I am officially counting down the days! Only 19 days to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter