What do you eat for breakfast?

wendyww

Mouseketeer
We are using Tiffany and using the grocery stop what would you buy for breakfast foods and snacks for in Disney? We are not big breakfast eaters. So what would you suggest? We will either bring a collaspable cooler or buy a styrofoam one there. Thanks!!!:D

I don't usually eat breakfast but I take bananas and maybe granola or fruit bars and the kids love pop tarts (since I don't buy them at home) and cereal and milk. We can also snack on this.

We are eating breakfast in our room most days this trip and this is what I am bringing. Muffins,pop-tarts, pop-tart pastry, ceral, fresh fruit, individual servings of fruit and apple sauce and little single serve cans of juice. I am packing my stuff in my cooler and will buy my milk to keep in the cooler when I arrive. We are driving but all these things can be bought at your tiffany stop. Don't forget bowls and spoons for the ceral.

Jordan's mom

My kids love a hot breakfast and we found the food court in the hotel was a quick, good and affordable meal every day. They just got "sides" of the foods they wanted and I ate a kids meal. With the refillable mug we spent a little over $10.00 daily and had a hot meal. The value vs. grocery shopping and storing food is worth it to me. We've even started taking fewer and fewer snacks because we just don't eat that much. I would take some cheese crackers or pretzels and a few candy bars to the parks and that's it. My friend, however, takes her coffee maker and things like instant grits/oatmeal, cereal & milk (in a cooler) and this past 11/2001 she even took her small George Foreman grill to make grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch.

We don't normally eat breakfast, so we just take a package of poptarts and some bagels with us. (I eat the bagels plain.) We usually eat an early lunch, an early dinner, and then snack in the evening.

My family not big breakfast eaters either. We have PS for lunches and dinners but eat breakfast on the go. DS hates most breakfast food so I bring him peanutbutter crackers, graham crackers, teddy grahams and with a juice he is happy. DD likes dry cereal like cherrios, also bagels and granola bars. DH and I grab bagel, fruit or muffin with a juice. Last time stayed at Poly and DH could get all that in the take out part of Poly cafe. This trip staying at BWI so plan to grab from Bakery or little place in BWI lounge area.

I would think this is an unusual item for breakfast but I love to eat it for breakfast.

Cold Pizza.

There is nothing better except Disney.

sgtpet, you sound just like my dh!! He loves cold pizza for breakfast, and has even turned our kids on to this interesting breakfast food!! Anyway, we got cereal and fruit from the grocery store, and I would just go to the food court and buy a pint of milk in the am (or the night before, kept in in ice in the bucket) and the kids had that for breakfast a couple of times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter