what do you do to pass the time between cruises?

As much as I love talking DCL, going to the parks, researching next cruises, being on this board, etc., real life comes into play. This year we are watching two of our 3 grandkids (ages 2.5 and 3 months) full time so they take priority! But, our 2.5 year old GD absolutely loves the "mickey boat" so we have many conversations about going again or what we did together onboard last cruise. She's loves seeing the pics from our cruises. She's very articulate when it comes to Disney LOL (just like grandma).

MJ

I forgot. I also read my old TR's. It definitely makes me remember why I love these trips AND reminds me of things I said I wanted to do differently the next time.

But yeah, there's a lot of life (work, laundry, sports, birthday parties, etc.) that happens too. It's not like I spend day after day pining for my next cruise.

Well, I'm on Disboards talking about travel right now...So I'd have to put myself in the planning for the next vacation camp. We don't only cruise. We also go to WDW, state & national parks, and other destinations. Planning the trips takes time and thought. When people ask me what my hobby is, I tell them it's vacation planning.

I think vacation planning is becoming my new hobby!

Normally, I'm either planning another DCL cruise or a trip to WDW or DL, but not this time. I just...eh, Disney's latest moves are a huge turn off for me, so I'm gonna "give us some space for a while." ;) I love planning trips though, and it helps me focus on saving $ and gives me a goal to work towards, but the next trip is a non Disney trip to experience some of the country's historical sites. I used to be afraid to venture out of the Disney bubble, but my kids are older now, Disney's pulling some WTH? moves, so I think it's time to move on for a while, and I'm actually excited about it.

I forgot. I also read my old TR's. It definitely makes me remember why I love these trips AND reminds me of things I said I wanted to do differently the next time.

But yeah, there's a lot of life (work, laundry, sports, birthday parties, etc.) that happens too. It's not like I spend day after day pining for my next cruise.
Well of course every day life happens too. :) Can't cruise without work and a paycheque. :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter