What do you do to afford your Disney Parks habbit?

I’ve given up a lot of what I remember doing as a child-staying at the GF so we’d be on the monorail, park hopping, flying there for a week-because it’s more expensive than the 90s, I’d like to go more frequently, and I have less income. So this year, for example:

1) We are driving the 8 hours (16 round trip)
2) Staying at POP because it was cheapest second to ASM (we stayed there last year and wanted a change)
3) Only two park days, and both one park tickets
4) On the two travel days, reserved a hotel character dining and a DS restaurant so it still felt “Disney” even if we weren’t going into the parks
5) It’s only me and my daughter-cutting down costs of including those who weren’t as excited

It’ll still be an expensive trip, but as cheap as I could get the large ticket items this time around. Last year we split the hotel and drive with another mother/daughter pair we are friends with and that was fun and economical. We also do the standard “pack fruit snacks and granola bars” because I’m not paying $8-$12 every time she’s bored and hungry in line!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter