What do you do for your Birthday?

Low key. Just had my birthday on the 5th August; went out to dinner with family and some close friends :)

Last year, my partner took me to the Oyster Bar in Grand Central Station. I love that place--so beautiful and lots of fish choices.

This year--yesterday--we stayed in and ended up having comfort food with the fam: baked ziti, homemade french bread with butter, and a salad. We bought a lemon cake from a local bakery that is excellent.

This year I turn 40 on Sept 30. We are having a party at my parents on Saturday for my 40th and my mom's 70th (which was last week). Probably be about 25 ppl there, mainly family and close friends. I'm doing a dinner out with more of my girlfriends the following week to celebrate too. Then in November we are doing a girls weekend with another group of girlfriends, we've done it whenever one of us turns 40. That's a lot of celebrating. It usually isn't like that, but...you know....it is my 40th. Lol.
Last year I think we went to dinner with my parents, DH, and my kids. Then we had cake after at our house.
In my 20s, we would all go out in Boston and party like rock stars for birthday celebrations, lol.

I went to a fair or amusement park. It was alright, but soo hot outside due to it being summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!