What Do You Do About Guests Who Clobber The Magic?

SanFranciscan

DIS Veteran
I do think that you all do a great job at Disney because Disney vacations are like the Christmas season in the sense that people's expectations are so high that I suspect that many guests set themselves up to be disappointed.

What do you do about guests that just will not let you be nice to them? I do not work for Disney. I work in a call center for the State of California, doing research that actually pays people to talk to me. I gave up on one exasperating woman and pretended that my telephone wasn't working correctly so that I could hang up on her. I felt bad about it, but I had to get rid of her. She started going on and on about how she had been around the world five times and how low-class most people receiving State services are and so on and so forth. I have never before spoken to anyone so full of herself in all of my life.

I can imagine what you all go through with people who come to Disney theme parks and then insist tht they are much too sophisticated (spelling?) for Disney. How do you keep these people who are so determined to kiss their own butts from ruining Disney for the other guests?

Once they get here we just win them over with our wit, charm, sophistication, kindness, overall cheerfulness, and striking good looks ;).

While not everything may be absolutely perfect for every single guest while here, have yet to meet anyone who was actually disappointed with a trip to Disney World.

Come on down and enjoy our world-famous hospitality! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter