What do parents do while your kids are on the Pirate Cruise ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
Our two children will be on the Pirate cruise on 6/24.
What do you suggest us, the parents do for an hour ( or 1 1/2 hours) ?
We are not staying at the GF.

Any place for us to walk, see, enjoy a snack at the GF ?

We took the train to MK and my husband and I bought a few surprise souveneirs for the kids. It was nice to be in MK w/o kids. We had a very nice time. We went last Sept. My kids were 9, 6, and 4 at the time. They loved it!

Eat at the GF cafe just the two of you.

Wandered through the shops in GF and spent way too much $$ :) Ate a snack and watched it rain... (kids were delayed on trip due to rain and were actually gone for 3+ hrs.)

ABCMom--Two of my kids were caught out on the PC last year during rain, also! It was beginning of June, and my youngest DD (age 3 1/2 at the time) stayed behind with me, so we took the monorail over to the Poly, had breakfast, and wandered around a bit. This year looks like I will be solo since my DD thinks she is big enough now to go with her brothers. Whatever shall I do all by myself for 2 hours!!!:D

My kids did the Grand Adventures in Cooking in Feb, we rented a water mouse and cruised around. It was fun and QUIET for a change. (although, I was tempted to pinch my husband and scream MOmmmmmm, he's touching me!)

Vivienne

3 girls 9,7,5

Bravemom - Our kids were caught in the rain in early June also! I think it was the 7th. Dh and I talked to a woman who also had two little ones out on the boat and had a little girl with her -standing in one of the doorways of GF with several other parents...was it you by any chance? :)

ABCMom--That would be me!!!:) Boy, it really is a small world isn't it!

85 days 'til our next trip to the "World":D:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter