• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Disney Podcasts are out there?

dsnygirl2006

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone:surfweb:
I was wondering what podcasts everyone listens to and which ones you recommend that I am not already listening to: I listen to
WDW Radio
Inside the Magic
Dis Unplugged
Mouse Guest Weekly
Trapped on Vacation
WDW News Today

Thanks everyone:thumbsup2

I'm sorry, but I only know of one on this board....The DIS Unplugged.

Honestly though; Pete and the other members of the Podcast Team appreciate it if we only limit our discussion to the DIS Unplugged on this board (the DIS Unplugged board). There are several other boards on disboards.com where you can discuss the other podcasts.

Its there request and we try and honor it. :)

I was going to post the same thing! Just google Disney podcasts and I'm sure you'll probably find several.

well some would consider out witty banter on this thread a show in and of itself.

and there is the show where some of us get together and act out the podcast with sock puppets. there is a limited audience for that though, and it is a two mogeeto minimum at the bar.

oh and I'll throw in, while I do listen to other pod casts... this is the only one where I have a palatable sense of anticipation. it is uber fans being uber fans... it is like I fell in with the right crowd of people like me. and in pvt exchanges with some of the other uber fans... there is a sense of community that borders on the familiar. But that is what makes good "radio".

now, I have to go back to making sock puppets.

oh and I'll throw in, while I do listen to other pod casts... this is the only one where I have a palatable sense of anticipation. it is uber fans being uber fans... it is like I fell in with the right crowd of people like me. and in pvt exchanges with some of the other uber fans... there is a sense of community that borders on the familiar. But that is what makes good "radio".

now, I have to go back to making sock puppets.

Did you get into the glue again? I'll call hazmat and you just rock yourself until they arrive.

well some would consider out witty banter on this thread a show in and of itself.

and there is the show where some of us get together and act out the podcast with sock puppets. there is a limited audience for that though, and it is a two mogeeto minimum at the bar.

I hear Bawb is regular listener though. He loves the little kaht you made for his sock rendering. :lmao:

it is an afternoon of arts and crafts, socks puppets with a two drink minimum. Sponsored by Isaac and Gopher on the leto deck.

Ok, WO we keep trying to derail this thread before Pete sees it and has a fit but no one is getting the clue. Listen folks, its been said here before, but we should not be discussing other podcast here on the DIS forum. Its just not very nice to do when the DIS folks are paying for, maintaining and working so hard for us to have such a great place. I know the intent isn't to take away from the DIS, but Pete has asked us not to do this in the past.

Thanks,

anyway....who likes pie?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter