What disney cross stitch are you stitching?

vhartwell

Mouseketeer
I have 5 Art of Disney kits from WDW...I don't know which to start!! Crazy delima huh? I have:

Past, present and forever
Happiest celebration on earth
self portrait
family dinner
35th anniversary

What do I stitch first?:confused3

I have stitched 7 of these kits with the other 7 waiting to be done. I started with the Self Portrait. There are no glissengloss threads in it as far as i can remember.
I have also done Cinderellas castle, Puppy Love, Family Dinner, Barbershop Quartet, Mickey Salutes America, and Past, Present and Forever.
At this moment i am half way through Mickey and the Fireman.
We go to Disney every year and it is my first port of call to DD to purchase the newly released ones (if any).
I am sure you will enjoy stitching all of the kits. ( though some are more trying than others)
Happy Stitching.

I have Happiest Celebration on Earth in my stash. I started it awhile back and decided I didn't like the aida since it has so many quarter stitches in it, so I purchased some navy lugana. It will probably be my next start. :)

Kellie

Kelly,

I took your advice since I decided on the happiest celebration. I dyed myself some 28 count evenweave today. The navy turned out great!!:cool1:

So that is the pattern I am going to start. You would have a couple of those patterns left of the kits you stitched? I would love to purchase or trade you for them.

Vickie

Happiest is the only one I have. I want to get 35th Anniversary and some others eventually. Enjoy your new start. :)

I have bought the Selfportrait and the Puppy Love set.
I am currently making the Selfportrait one, it's going pretty well. I am just scared from the iron-on part! :scared: I have never ever done that, and don't want to ruin it!

I hope I can find the Past Present Forever (or whatever it is called) one next time I go. Otherwise, I'll have to look for it on eBay or pay one of you guys for the count-pattern and get the material myself.

A couple of years ago in Texas, I also bought a book with many Mickey/ Fab Five designs. They are not so detailed as the sets they sell in WDW, but there are some great designs in there!

I am anxious to start my new project. Will have to wait until I re-dye my fabric. When it dried, I decided I really didn't like it...so I am re-doing it.

You know you can call the parks and they will ship the kits straight to your front door? Not that I am enabling or anything!! LOL!!!

Hi, I saw your requests, sorry I just got rid of the Castle chart. However, I do have Past,Present and Future...TinkerBells spring blossoms, The 35th
anniversary....and Mickey and Minnies wedding. I would be interested in trading charts for a copy of your Happiest Celebration on earth and the Family Dinner charts. If you didn't need any in trade I would be willing to pay for the copies. Just let me know if you are interested. Tina

VACross stitcher...
I would do that trade with you..a copy of happiest celebration and family dinner ...for a copy of the wedding and tinkerbell. This would be a straight trade copy for copy. Does this interest you? I am not sure we can PM since we are both earning our ears.

Vickie

VAStitcher and Vhartwell,
Would either of you be willing to copy the ones you have for me? I would be glad to pay for the copies and postage. I have Happiest that I can trade copies, but that is the only one I have.
Let me know. :)
Thanks!
Kellie

Vhartwell and Kellie, Trading is fine with me. But since I am very new at this and we are all earning our ears, I am open for suggestions. Vickie, Did you get your fabric redyed? You are braver than I, I have never tried dying my own fabrics. Tina

To SandraVB79, I've done both the Puppy Love and Self Portrait. Just be careful when you get ready to do the iron on transfer. I had my iron too hot and almost ruined all of my work!!!!!

I am trying to find the Barbershop Quartet pattern and Mickey with the Fireman pattern. If anyone has those, I would love a copy. I will pay for the copy and shipping. I am working on Puppy Love now.

Thanks so much.

I finished Family Thanksgiving & am currently working on Cinderella's Castle .... the battle with the metallic thread goes on! LOL!!!

Marylee
"Pixiedustforever" pixiedust:

I'm doing Snow White and the Dwarfs. Does anyone have any EASY tinkerbell charts? I'm thinking of making DD's room into tink and need to replace the baby mickey/minnie/donald/pluto that are currently on the wall.

If no one has any, do you know if they make such a thing?

I'm doing Snow White and the Dwarfs. Does anyone have any EASY tinkerbell charts? I'm thinking of making DD's room into tink and need to replace the baby mickey/minnie/donald/pluto that are currently on the wall.

I have some cute Tink ones - just pm me your email address and I can send them via email.

I am currently working on Cinderella's Castle and Tink Preening Pixie both Art of Disney patterns

DizneyDogs, I don't want to start a run on you but could you send the tink ones to me as well. We are looking at a huge snowstorm headed our way and I'd like to start a new project during the shutdown!!:goodvibes I'll understand if you don't want to get this started. Just let me know if you need an email address. Thanks in advance.:thumbsup2

DizneyDogs, I don't want to start a run on you but could you send the tink ones to me as well. We are looking at a huge snowstorm headed our way and I'd like to start a new project during the shutdown!!:goodvibes I'll understand if you don't want to get this started. Just let me know if you need an email address. Thanks in advance.:thumbsup2

No problem... if anybody else wants them just send me a pm including your email address and I will send them to you

is the snow white one a stoney creek design, i didnt see that on the stoney creek website?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter