What Disney attractions or rides you wish they could replace?

It always has a long wait. I & many ppl I know have spent many trips esp with little boys where this was by far the ride we rode the most the whole trip. Didn’t get that attraction til I saw it through their eyes. Rethemed & updated would be nice, but there is enough non little kid stuff being added (almost everything coming is not geared to little kids) so I hold they keep se version of it.

Turn it into Cars Land, ala Disneyland, and kids will love it as much, or more, than they currently do.

The jokes are basically the same each time. So is the ride geared toward first time riders or returning visitors?
Agree that they could stand to change the spiel, especially since they are not allowed to alter it with a few exceptions.

I have to admit as a Disneyland person, I was very very pleased on our first trip to Disneyworld in 2017 to see and go to the Carousel of Progress, and Country Bear Jamboree.

As for the Jungle Cruise, as it is a classic Disney attraction, I'd be afraid to say it should go away for fear of being banned from the DIS boards. But I AM a Disney snob.

Wow, guess it really does depend on the family and ages of kids you travel with. Riding Tomorrowland Speedway over and over again is one of my kids favorite rides. I would be sad to see it go. As a kid Autopia at Disneyland was always my favorite.

Same with Tom Sawyer Island. My kids love it over there! They enjoy the space to run around and explore. I appreciate getting away from the crowds!

I am not a huge fan of the Buzz Lightyear Ride. Ever since TSM opened that ride just doesn’t appeal to me.

I am glad the Stitch ride closed! Love Stitch, but not that ride.

I can live without It’s a Small World at WDW, but not DisneyLand. I know it’s a classic, but the location and the exterior of the WDW version just isn’t the same.

I appreciate that WDW still has the People Mover, Country Bear Jamboree and Carousel of Progress. Can’t find them at DisneyLand anymore, so really enjoy them at WDW.

I am still kind of sad the Great Movie Ride closed. Loved that one too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter