What Did You Get For A Full Size With Dollar?

LvsTnk

Home is AKV&BLT
I booked full size with Dollar for $75.00 less than EI. Last trip we were not happy with the selection of cars on the Isle and would rather go with a sure thing. Any info on what you recieved lately would be appreciated. Laurie :D

We had a coupon to upgrade from intermediate to full-size, and we ended up with a Dodge Intrepid. I didn't mind it at all and it had plenty of room for 4 adults and a child in a car seat.

Hope this helps.

We got a nice new Dodge Intrepid. The trunckis hugh. We used EI for years and it really is not the same service that spoiled us in the past. Dollar was great and we are using them again in Aug.

Dollar features Daimler-Chrylser cars and usually with a full size rental you will get a Dodge Intrepid. Very large car with a cavernous trunk (over 18 Cubic Feet).

YIPEE! Just what I wanted to hear! Yep Sgt. I took the plunge and went with Dollar. Thanks Again Laurie :D

Two weeks ago, we got a Chrysler Sebring. Dollar definitely had a better rate than National so this year we went with Dollar. No problems at all. We joined Fastlane but when we went to pick up our car there was no one at all at the counter. Returning the car was really fast and convenient too.

I am another one that got a Chrysler Intrepid and I was VERY happy with it, tons of room for 4 people and a huge trunk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter