What did I miss???

You are awesome. It's great that you are so caring. I think you got it. I hope you have a great trip.
Our son loves his medical Id band it has his name and dads cell phone in case of emergancy. We use to have dog tags but it was bothering him.

OP - Our school system does not allow for teachers to give out assignments ahead of time. We have to do all makeup work once the kids return to school. So, maybe be prepared in case - Likely, your cousin has a Support Services teacher in addition to his classroom teacher. Perhaps encourage seeking help from the Support Services teacher to coordinate his make-up work. He might find that overwhelming if he has to return to a lot of missed work. You might also find that he resists doing his work because he's tired on vacation, overexcited with the plane ride, or feels distracted by missing out on something more fun in the mornings - maybe make it a time when the other kids work on their homework, too, so he doesn't feel like the only one who has to do work.
Have a very fun time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!